Friday, June 19, 2009

Retirement Cade Wording

albacore bites with tomato, and Mediterranean herbs malaga

'm home is my weekly day of rest, have lunch with the whole family




My mother gives me some good slices alalunga , this time with this beautiful fish oil it is prepared as usual and she never misses an opportunity. I have to find a recipe that saw him eat all that I have two kids, that fact.




put in a pan to heat oil with garlic and some sprigs of parsley, add the fish pieces, foam with a good white wine, I add the raisins ( malaga ) and previously cooked tomato sauce and flavored with garlic, basil, oregano and parsley, season with salt and pepper (or chili). I continue cooking, to give consistency to the sauce without the right to remove moisture to the fish.



Some details in the bread.



To finish the dish I place the pieces on a plate of toast and inserting add a scoop of creamy onion, olives and capers to highlight even more the Mediterranean taste.









0 comments:

Post a Comment