Sbergia , grapes marinated in cordial and pistachio pesto and mint snuff.
One morning I open the fridge and known fruit typical of Sicily,
that I had bought a few days previous, a part of this
instead I had been given. I thought today you
One morning I open the fridge and known fruit typical of Sicily,
that I had bought a few days previous, a part of this
instead I had been given. I thought today you
breakfast of fruit. Soon I prepared this dish.
Any fruit that nature gives us is a wonder, in consistency,
in taste, smells, colors and shapes. The fruit is
the gift of a plant. It's like if you wanted to say: take it, this is my work
assaggiami. Of course, it 'happened to you to be focused
first bite, you will have OBSERVATIONS, smelled, touched and tasted at the end
. As' doing you realize that the fruit It is no trivial
freak of nature but a sculpture taste. I invite you to search all
that fruit that has no market and that for various reasons, especially
economic risk of disappearing forever, and with it its own authentic and unique organoleptic characteristics
.
....... oh oh! the ice begins to melt, I have dwelt a bit '.
0 comments:
Post a Comment