NATION WE ARE HERE! LUND, THE VERY FIRST DAY ... AND THE NEXT!
Here at last that the Lund ...
For a change, I cursed enough to make that my pc, as beautiful as it sometimes stupid, connettesse the net ... but there you ... all well that ends well!
The journey from home to Lund was long ... especially those damn suitcases and hand luggage I have did pull down more saints than the flak do with enemy planes ... but in the end we did it!
The flight to Copenhagen was quiet ... I slept and ate all the time ... so good!
Arriving at the airport in Copenhagen, Matthew and I thought well we go in search of the train station to get to that in Lund ...
After shooting like two assholes for half an hour, having found nothing, we decided to take a taxi ... but here comes the plot twist (or figure of shit, that perhaps fits better after ...): he asked the taxi driver to take us to the train station in Copenhagen and received a "go to hell!" kindest hidden behind phrases fact, we realized that we were .... the train station in Copenhagen !!!!! As is well known, in fact, the trains will pass to the side, if not under the airport! fantastic ... So let's
20 minutes to ask good examples of strictly female type (for this is my personal political ...) when the train would pass, a bit like those pain in the ass that I attended the Italian stations, asking everyone where does the standstill on the track, when just looking up and learn to read ....( NOTE: who says to me, "you could read it!" the slightest challenge to understand what an inscription in Danish without English translation it means ...)!! Mounted on the train we
struck by the silence that is ...
Even at the airport, everywhere ... there is a silence and an order that the embarrassing ...!!
The idyll lasts from 5 to 6 seconds, more penny, penny less ...: relatives at home (the one called into question, raise your hand!) That make tests call with Skype and so do not forgive my phone starts to ring as I could, drawing me all the attention of the people around me ... Viking
It is at this time that the tide of looks at me all fixed voice rises: "fuck! The chime of 90 th minute !!".... here .... one goes to Denmark to escape Italy and those who pick them?! A working Turin them ........
entertain me to talk a bit with this globe-trotting youngster for a few minutes, so just enough to understand that in Malmoe, the train would be split in two, and then we had to change if we wanted to continue to coach Lund (THANKS AGAIN, FRIEND OF TURIN! !), detail of no small importance, since it was missing until I was in Malmoe on only half of the train that stops at the station, to be finally excommunicated by the Pope ..
Ariva in Lund, we head to the hostel which was to host the first night ... found an old train station on a siding at Lund ... I have never seen a more uncomfortable place than to go the night ...
Sure, Matthew in this predicament made me a little tenderness as the cabin was great no more than 3 square feet, and I usually pull the pompous farts in his sleep with tropical sounds and scents .... but it is also survived to this so ... BETTER SO!
The most incredible thing was when, while I was going to send to hell that of reception (in the "cabin" was a cool as hell), I meet a guy who went in the opposite direction. I kindly strangely decided to let him pass and, just as much when he thanked me with a big "thanks!" I had an epiphany and I exclaimed "Italian?": Becca IN FULL!!
was so that conobbimo (Verb deliberately wrong ...) John, Bologna strategic out he's joined the trio of the wonders of this Erasmus.
In the evening we went to eat at a pub ... only the strength of desperation and hunger that I had gave me bursting to swallow that swallow hi: goose-liver pate with a sweet sauce and pesto na type stuff, and Number 6 gnocchi with salmon (all these good !!!!), knocked out along with a liter of good beer is never bad ...
Today, Tuesday 22 January, was a devastating day ... apart from the fact that I could do without spending anything and you almost forget about the shit limited to a family-size pack of tacos ... I finally got possession of my room in the student will attach the photos soon ... because now I do not want, but to say "cool!" is an understatement!
room fully furnished ikea ... lacks only the whirlpool and the rest to us! The area is beautiful ... and I took advantage to attack my flag with the lion of St. Mark at the window, just to make things clear from the beginning!
The people here are cordial .... all are extremely available to help you out as long as you respect the rules ... or else .... I am your cock!!
For the rest, I do not have much to say ... unless people do not want to know what I ate today .... but since I do not give anything for myself, I do not see why should fool anyone!
only know that Mr. Barilla here in Sweden has 3 certain clients ...... Appointment to the next
putate ...!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment