Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Engam Bull Dog For Sale

Wilde hudge International Party, & the rest Cacetti-PART ONE-

After receiving threatening messages about a dozen, I decided to take advantage of these minutes that separate me from my indoor football match of the weekend to write what happened during other weeks of paradise ...
Last Saturday I was one of the most tiring days of my life .......
It starts (as expected) with alarm in the morning with a broken leg, wondering why you have chosen to get hurt by subscribing to the gym ... then day spent in bed ...
passed in bed ?!?!?!? But that joke?
God, in the ideal world, the right solution "as a Christian" would have to be to spend the day but quiet, seeing that I'm a prick in the real world, my relaxing day included the following activities: shopping, dining quick sprint to the Victoria Stadium for a game of football, back home, quick dinner, pre-birthday party at Delphi to Serena (Italian girl known here) and, last but not least, party WHIP (WHIP = Wilde hudge International Party) ..... international party (no Swedish people allowed) strongly felt in these parts: the tickets were burned in a few days ... So far one could say "and oh well, it's just a game of football and 2 parties !!!", this argument absolutely right, if not taken into account the fact that the places where these activities took place were located 7 km uphill from my royal residence (which among other things, I still have to clean 'nce. ..).
realize that in a day, legs shouting revenge, I did road is 4 times 4 ....
Apart from the hysterical cries of fag in another context, I must say that Saturday was truly a day with a "g" capitalized.
In the game of football I alternated flashes of pure class (for example, when I went to get me a shower ..), with simulations of various kinds in order to catch his breath my heroes (with the "p" tiny, for heaven's sake!) , simulations that trigger the hilarity of my opponents (mostly Scottish and French), who saw in my "Ciack" theater, the typical way of playing an Italian player ...
Ready, go! 2-0 for my dream-team ....
legs turned right, dribbling and shooting were my team of every player and Matthew (her goals in the opening) an undeniable phenomenon. At the end of the game, having given everything in the field, however, the board signaled a beautiful 5 on the number of goals scored by a result ... we phenomena worthy of consideration and respect ....
Now, the fact that our opponents have made 10 of its goals, it would be discussed calmly addressing the issue in depth and in detail, the Biscardi so to speak ... but, since the blog is mine, I say that had ass and cut your head off the bull ...!!
As a sign of civilization, our opponents have been limited to take your ass to the bitter end, even today after a week, when we meet at parties, magically jump off the memories of the carnage ...
However, as soon formulate the following question: "Do You Remember What Happened on the summer of two years ago?" Put an end to all talk ........
On the other hand, we know ... the world champions are still us ...!!
After the beating, going home with broken bones and morale apart (we all wept bitter tears for our defeat ...), this feeling that has lasted from the field en route to the showers ...: c ' was a party to go and we (especially me), needless to say, we were late ...!!
After a frugal supper (2 hg of pasta, two sandwiches, two steaks, two glasses of water two bananas and eat with your mouth and not with other parts of my body) I and the "gang of Klostergarden" We spent a lot of time to decide to leave ...: just the idea of \u200b\u200bre-addressing the Mortirolo Pass , we were struck with fainting and vomiting ....
Once decided, put on the "bike" (it's a bit 'a stretch ...) we arrived at the site of the birthday, a prelude to the international banner.
Birthday .... fantastic sangria and other mash welcomed us in an atmosphere of total student spirit ...
It has been for these "soft drink", that suddenly I had a hallucination .... turned my gaze, I saw a piece of cake to fly ........ soon realized that not it was really a hallucination, I took possession of my mental faculties (sounds strange, coming from me ...) and only at that moment I realized being in the middle of a war of cakes ...
than happy!
At this festival, I also mentioned the advantage of not living in a place with shared kitchen ... The
Naples these days Snorter was a two-handed in that kitchen ... and the war of cakes has contributed significantly to give the coup de grace ... After a couple of
Oretta goliardia past this, we moved to the WHIP! ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment