Saturday, February 23, 2008

Hair Extentions Frederiction

Wilde hudge International Party, & the rest Cacetti-PART TWO-

WHIP ... before talking about the party, asolutamente is necessary to consider the wind there is here in Sweden ...
This reflection is dictated by the fact that I believe that nowhere else in the world there is a kind of wind like this, that follows your position against you for ever ... In a month now
erasmus I never had the wind for once, except when I was walking ... you'll understand ...
This little digression is needed to understand why even in the short distance that it appeared from Delphi to the place where they kept the feast, I and all the Venetian (Venetian ONLY ...) present smadonnare we had quite a bit, with supporting sentences such as "It's just a simple exclamation!" all our colorful expression ....
The festival is held in a former barn, this place very nice and spacious, it was not for all these kind people who had decided to remind everyone of the origin and function in the past where we had the place, recreating the sound of a silent but fetid farts the bucolic atmosphere that you can breathe, indeed, in a stable ... Other
parentheses ...
in Italy or at least in my part, when you fart, unless it is in some place of work (where concealment is a must ...) is very important to make as much noise as possible, then declaring the paternity of gas evacuated ... Here in Sweden the other hand, this rule no longer applies ...
So we often find ourselves dancing at some party or some pre-party wrapped in a smells like shit life worthy of the best alpine Trentino ...
Upon entering, we are still overwhelmed by the party ... just a visibly altered Alessio (blood tests showed traces of blood in alcohol ...) tells me muttering the following sentence "Mark, ghe xe and tequila to 20 kronor ( 2 euros), festaaaaaaaaa !!!"...
From that moment I realized that I was the party of the year ...
As soon as you hear the key words "tequila 2 €" Matthew's eyes began to shine and a tear streaked her face has moved ...
well .... and that was the last time I saw Matthew healthy that night ......... but we'll talk about later in this post ...
Now I headed to the bar to actually see the stuff that will not cost anything ...
Clearly the bar I could not find them ... Oscar and Dominik half an hour and already the fifteenth and sixteenth respectively beer ...
When I see them, greet me in unison with a "Meeeeeeeeeeercoooooooooo !!!!!" (Their way of saying "Mark") and tell me a bit like the party is running them and how much shit they're doing ...
Suddenly we hear the screams and noises at ... THE SPANISH AND CLAN 'ARRIVED ... now the real party can begin ...!!!!!!!!
seemed that all the people that I, Matthew (who was still missing) and Gio (who, after drinking a beer had a pine cone him all over ... lucky him!) we knew, we were given an appointment in that place ... a delusion ...!!!! Now I
and "the gang of Klostergarden" we head towards the runway, just to get into the heart of the festival ... Li
meet Anna, FAAR and all the rest of southern-Canadian-Americans, with whom he began to jump, sing and be 'ste fucking farts that inevitably made us change position every 5 minutes in the room ...
We drifted from the heat until morning, when we are screwed (not in that way, unfortunately) out of the room ... it's late, it closes!
Shortly before the end of everything I'm intrigued ... knock on the shoulder and scared me a little face and I see the utter emptiness ... it took me a while to understand that this was not actually the true "absolute emptiness", but the eyes of Matthew, who, with a dazed smile, says: "ahahahahaah! ! Marco, I know imbriago! Via !!!"... remain party to cry with laughter for a few seconds, then I turn back and continue to do what I was doing.
After the party, as if all the work I had done that day was not enough, I had to take home with Rosie, a nice Finnish girl, who started talking about leaving the room, and stopped when I collapsed exhausted and unconscious at the door of my students ... Matthew
meanwhile, had returned to its students with the Spaniards in his heart ... he thought his day was ready-ended ... but ... never say never, WITH THE SPANISH GUYS! (Read in English to find the similarity ...).
Indeed, what better way to make a hearty breakfast at 6 am with bread ham and other types of sauces and meats (the latte was abolished by an appropriate order ...)?? Here ... watch the video of Carlos who does mona to believe ...
But it was during breakfast that Matthew tells me that he saw one of the few times Min, Chinese in China, which, like any good Asian, had his nose put out throughout the day and got up at 6 am. .. OF DOMENICAAAAAAAAA !!!!!! Clearly taking the piss is taken of course ...

unearthed in the morning ... at 3 in the afternoon ... that is ready to dive into the championship game of the series! Access! Unfortunately, learned that Inter played a match is postponed, I "touched" lie down again ...
the evening program included a "magnada Veneto-Friuli" in that of spoletorp, a student in the city center.
The plan was that each would bring something Venetian ... 11 people ... Needless to say, what I brought: 12 beers, beans, onions and potatoes ... you think that the Swedes are the only to be able to fart ?????
The result was one of the best to eat when I'm here Lund ... As a
magnada Venetian, the soundtrack could not be that the video of flies and "piss", sporadically interspersed with commentary from Inter-Catania in Swedish ... comment that this appears to be still far better than mother's rai Italian ...
The evening was supposed to conclude with games with the French upstairs games that were to drink a barrel with a funnel liters of beer ...
However, we now exhausted from the tour-de-force of the previous days, we reluctantly had to abdicate ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment