Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hair Hightlight Samples

CARNIVAAAAAAALLLLL!!



After a week I am worthy of a little something new to write ...
Not that there's a lot to say this week: Things here have begun to proceed with some regularity, and events that created a stir the first two weeks, have now become normal ...
This weekend has gone to great Saturday night party as usual Östgöta the Nation, the nation Saturday night, which offered food for thought for all scholars of bioengineering ...
What interests me is to understand what strange because here in sweden there is a number so high compared to girls models ... would be interesting to study their genes and to understand what is being assigned this fact and dissemination of knowledge worldwide to increase significantly the quality of life for us boys ...
(For the record, it is also necessary to mention those poor things are not that nice tip for the dick, and then here are some figure in Italy ... so maybe some small hope of being crap there would also smear also ... but here ...!!!!)
Back to us ... all'Ostgota Saturday night was one of the most classic of "bloody nose", a prelude to a peaceful weekend (this time without an alarm system -fire), cheered by a sensational discovery that allowed me to see the matches of the Italian championship in the comfort of my room ... really exciting!
up early Monday to start writing a little something (amazing, but sometimes a little, Laura must one also here), for his friend Lars (my advisor), lunch from Teo in that Delphi and afternoon and evening passed with easy ragazzuoli slang (Australian-Canadian).
Tuesday, I must admit, I felt a little homesick: Fat Tuesday is here and the pancakes do not even the shadow ...
After the bitter tear, are reached by a story that gives me a smile: "Carnival Party In Our corridor tonight !!!". COOOOOOOOOSA ????!!! Feast Carnival ??!!!
Just the sort of news that lifts you to a day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spend the day between the University and Delphi, unleashing here and polished my broken English, and in the evening return home confident, aggressive and ready for the party and, above all, ready to wake up at 7 the next morning, alarm clock needed to be at 8:30 by my friend Lars.
got home, have dinner with Gio, and Alissa Martin (Marten reads) French nice and friendly, you talk a little bit of everything, laughing and joking ...
After dinner you go down to my plan ... because the party has already started !!!!!!!!!!!! Now I run to get on in my dress ...
All were dressed in an extravagant: from Indian, cowboy and cow-girls (mother blood ...!!!!!), still others are simply humbled ...
Here, I could be included in caregoria of those who are simply humiliated ... because my dress carnival this year was essentially a bathrobe and slippers for shower ...
Needless to say ... I have created a stir! But fortunately, Charles, my neighbor's room as well as organizer of the festival, had the idea of \u200b\u200bthe year ...
He goes right conferred the award for best costume for the carnival 2008. The dress was in a suit with clerical ........... well ... you see the photos !!!!!
The evening slipped away quickly and enjoyably, and waking up the next day gave me ample food for thought on Report for Human-read that often stops a little too early ...
After meeting with Lars, step on to get familiar with my pillow, ready to dive in the evening for another night ...
Actually, one thing during the day I did: I entered a nation!! At the time of the mouse of the secretariat had the courage to ask: "Would you work with us to the nation sometime?" Standard application that provides a "go to hell!" as an answer ... at the moment, however, another question had arisen spontaneously me: "You are paid?".
As soon as I found out that the payment of an evening of work consisted of free beers and free entry to the nation for the entire semester, I must admit that the temptation to say "I am yours!" was strong ....
However, consistent with my mind fancazzista, I politely declined the invitation by simply changing the subject and trying to distract and confuse at the same time to my interlocutor. The evening
nation to which I now do part (that are cool ...) It went pretty well ... in the queue know a guy originally from Morocco, who after 10 minutes of conversation with an Englishman whose perfection had the embarrassing, it makes me understand that he made a figure of shit at the moment when I try to show him that I know a few words of Arabic ...
The figure of shit is not so much that the words that I said were not right and from the fact that Morocco! = Saudi ... or better yet ... to put it mildly, is not that between inhabitants of North Africa (which also live in many traffic lights in Italy) and the Arabs own good blood flow ... Archived
shape with a fat laugh, we let the night take its course, as always joyful and full of moments of fun ...
Thursday is my day X.
As I promised many times in these first three weeks both myself and to others, I joined the gym ...!!!!!!!!! Here is
it can join the gym for the modest sum of 77 € for the whole semester ... more than a price ... it is an invitation!
omit the description of the people in the gym, just to avoid the presence of Italians in Lund explodes (you know, pull a hair more pussy than a bullock cart ...). Step
then to describe the next few hours ... In
evening decided to go to Lunds Nation, one of the nation's largest lund, which in this case, however, has not offered a party worthy of expectations ... is that my fatigue had already passed the danger levels. ..
In any case, I have to scream to the world that we Italians are the idiot also Italy in the evening when you go to the disco ...
The average Italian, in fact, used to go to the dance hall, his best clothes ...
Here in Sweden instead (then people ask why the girls here looking for foreigners peas ...) should be dressed in fancy dress disco ...
Thursday night I saw the order: a dress with a hood with bear ears, two dressed as footballers in Brazil with his face painted black, two in ballerina tutu with the shoes ....
I am speechless ....
In any case, I spent my evening in spite of this intellectual environment, that evening, I must say, it is found to be a pleasant one ...

I leave you now with a thought: I get the news Italy made me realize that I will be a year of "Italians abroad" that the government determined the last election ...
GHE .............!!!!!!!!!!! EMOTION

0 comments:

Post a Comment