My Left = Resistance
may seem superfluous to the speech I am going to do, but given the escalation of violence that goes hand in hand with ignorance, which affects Italy prefer to dot the i. ..
Then I will explain a concept which to me is obvious, but it's better to be safe.
am strongly opposed to any use of force to achieve a goal.
It is only necessary if you live in a militarized.
For example, in the Soviet Union, the Tsar was necessary to intervene by force to get its fall, the famous October Revolution, even if the dream of freedom has been betrayed by the people through the power acquired by the implementation of various Communist leaders.
against the soldiers of the Tsar's the only way to defeat tyranny was, however, the armed revolution.
Or Che Guevara and Fidel Castro against the Batista dictatorship: no one small group of heroes who gave their lives to save the Cuban people through guerrilla Batista was to remain at soprimere Cubans for many years.
Then again, the power management has shown many shortcomings.
Either call these revolutions of armed resistance, then needed only in the presence of weapons and military side of the oppressor. What
then a civic resistance?
And 'that which opposes no resistance to weapons capable of killing the person physically, but those weapons of mass distraction which kill the mind and soul of the people.
Years ago I thought I could do a cultural revolution, based on the denial of materialism and a high school reform in key humanities.
Then I thought that if the '68 and '77 are unsuccessful, at least in their utopias more, there must be a reason. I do not want
farel'analisi here also because they are not well prepared in the topic because I think that to fully understand those times I had to live them.
Over the years the Italians have lost the small doses of civilization and morality that still had. Through the media bombardment of new values \u200b\u200bextremely immoral and fall of ideologies manicheistiche, the Italian has accepted his fate and has replaced its resiue moral and civic skills in cunning and cowardice.
Now an idea is not enough. Culture is not enough to combat the new company.
Without the help of a solid civic and moral useless.
gifts and questions are being lost and continue to fade over time.
So we have to respond to the rudeness and indifference of society in the new millennium through acts of violence and weapons as in the past, but through a constant commitment to civil and concrete moral acts, which inevitably will be considered unpopular and counterproductive.
This is my ResistenzaCivica, I hope it is yours also.
0 comments:
Post a Comment