Monday, October 26, 2009

Tooth Decay,experiment

Bersani elected secretary PD ...

The news all they know. Bersani wins.
secono Franceschini, third (last) Marino.
I, never having voted Democratic Party, I went to choose a secretary, voting Marino.

Why? to give a sign of discontinuity from the past, albeit slightly. Why
Franceschini, while not regretting the past few months, I find it too closed and convinced that the PD alone or with only the support of the IDV can beat the center-right. Why
Bersani, despite desires to open on the left, wants to include the UDC, Bassolino defended, is the sponsor of D'Alema, does not believe nell'antiberlusconismo say to Di Pietro, but vuoe dialogue.

the end I chose to exclude ...

I could stay home? No, that kind of consistency I? I complain for years, and then when you have to do something, even if few, do not participate? It would have been absurd. However

wanted to express my disagreement with your choice of Bersani, apparently voted by 50 per cent of voters.

say goodbye to what little opposition views in recent months, get ready for the revaluation of Berlsconi, a bicameral justice to save his pal and some of D'Alema, and to ensure that in future some news on the stairs I lay no longer released bi-partisan.

Absurd then the opening of the UDC Bersani: "Reopen strong dialogue with UDC," he told the congress of the Democratic Party. The UDC's Cuffaro, Cesa, and company?
I can see at the local level, in qalche region, but never at the national level.

That said I wish you good opposition to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment