Under the orders of man, his impunity.
do not need to be antiberlusconiani to understand that the reform of justice and, excuse the term, a huge shit. Casini
Even today called it a bullshit, he who in his party has more suspects and convicts who under suspicion.
E 'so absurd that I doubt will become law so' as submitted to the Senate.
I think it's a move to get a compromise, as happened with the Lodo Alfano. Even that
time, we are in June-July 2008, there was talk of whether to remove 100,000 trials. Then, given the absurdity of the proposal and the general protest, we focused on the real goal is to move to block the popular Lodo Alfano "your".
Now I think, sadly, at which point I hope it repeats the same story.
The bill will be presented to the Senate and rejected, I guess, is approved parliamentary immunity, under which lies along the right-center-left, with the usual exceptions.
So the method is successful premier of the mafia once again.
And they all lived happily ever after.
0 comments:
Post a Comment