Cosentino 2005: Berlusconi
"If Berlusconi asked me to take a step back, I will, because they are a man of Berlusconi. "Thus Spake Cosentino, yesterday a Porta a Porta.
What to say? in a sentence has everything: the arrogance of the politician who feels superior to justice, and extreme servility towards the head . In this second aspect I wish to speak.
We know that there are servants everywhere, but those who publicly states are few, they all tend to maintain a certain independence, but Faith, who has come to create the character. But Faith does not is a politician.
Coming Cosentino, if the judges confirm the Naples Camorra dihiarazioni of regret, we would have faced a man servant and racketeer.
So we know from yesterday answers Cosentino Berlusconi for his actions only, oh, maybe you could imagine already, but now he has that effect. Berlusconi is a man to declare me a humiliation for the person. It has gotten to the point where, to avoid bothering the boss you are ready to sacrifice, a kind of - political suicide.
To date we do not know if it's Camorra, despite the serious accusations, but we know that Berlusconi's servant, considered by Cosentino most influential party in which military, judges, law, common sense, logic, conscience, and of his own will.
this status would be enough for me not to trust him and ask him to resign, because I do not want an Undersecretary for the Economy, an elected official who is "Man of Berlusconi", so as not to be a man of no one, only themselves.
E 'typical criminal mentality of someone define man: a man of Riina, Provenzano, the men of Bin Laden, etc..
When he speaks with "He" calls him "Chief"? I can think of western movies and parodies of Bud Spencer and Terence Hill ...
But in all seriousness, it remains the severity of the statement and the seriousness of the fact that the sentence is considered normal by society, political and otherwise.
not know if I'm the only one to be sad in front of the door mat, or if it is accepted that "now is not."
many words have been said about the habituation of the people, its cultural leveling, etc.. I hope that the phase of the analysis will be done soon and start early in the action, ideas, facts.
0 comments:
Post a Comment