Friday, November 27, 2009

Brazilian Was Desings



Here you should show to the streets every day. Every day things happen because of the other world, and Italian.

I do not know where to start ...

start with the Council of the Chamber rejected the request to stop Cosentino. Will remain in place, the political representative of the Camorra, they will not resign nor resign. Continue to manage money as Secretary of the Economy, and probably will continue to support INTERESTS mafia, since he was elected for this.

I know I'm only sorry that they say so, the evidence is not definitive, is innocent until the third grade of trial, etc.. But I'm not a judge, I I reason logically. And it Cosentino suggests to me that is a Camorra full.


Schifani is a bit like a friend of the Sicilian Mafia. One thing we knew, for those who had read the book by Lirio Abbate and Peter Gomez "The Accomplices," which speaks of the "hooks" Provenzano. and even those who had seen Travaglio a "Che tempo che fa" last year, when then Fazio asked pathetically sorry for the words spoken by the President of the Senate Labor.

So if he's mafia friends, defended them as a lawyer, was in business with them, it is so impossible that they have even voted? Schifani Corleone at the end is ... and if you voted, did not demand anything in return?
It's not the ideal profile a President of the Senate ... and even a senator, for me.

In two previous posts I have already spoken of racism League (White Christmas) and fascist (chorus at the stadium).

go directly to the privatization of public water.
not yet final, but will be soon. I do not wonder so much of an attempt to make money with water (sigh!) which is an essential element of our lives, because of the little people's attention to this problem. Distracted by trans
, drugs and various processes, the news was that the sly, but gravity is enormous.
Sentenced to drought many developing countries, which have already difficulties with the water. (See Basilicata and Sicily).
For the hungry and thirsty people are ready to revolt social. Affirmation
perhaps strong, but if you really come to drought due to lack of money is what I hope as a reaction.
if I did not have more water because they can no longer afford not I would just write on my blog, I'd be much more angry and violent ... maybe!

However, these assumptions are, the fact remains that it is a decision that must be stopped, absolutely! We sign petitions, let's hear how you organize a manifestazone NO B. Day, the water is public and must remain so forever.
least one ...

Last but not the end ... Napolitano has missed an opportunity to shut up. Saying something banal about the relationship between politics and the judiciary, included in this historical context seemed a government defense and attack the "red robes," guilty of wanting to topple the government.
indefatigable Gasparri has interpreted this way. Gasparri
many are there in Italy? Many
.
So many now think that the President of the Republic is the Government, with the majority, then with Berlusconi in the fight against the judiciary.

Hurrah ...!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment