Wednesday, November 11, 2009

How Can I Wear My Short Hair Up

Force Ingroia. Oxymoron

Just a few words today: yesterday I saw BallarĂ² course of which was disparaged by the Magistrate Ingroia Lupi, Castelli, Fiji Baptist. Ingroia was not in the studio, you could not defend. That shit Floris silent, said nothing, let the insults slide as if nothing had happened. Where is the right of reply, contradictory? Di Pietro also angry he has not that much. Strangely, only Finocchiaro, at about 22.30, took word to defend the magistrate in Palermo. Today on
Raidue as did Capezzone, insults Ingroia, but Donadi IDV responded immediately.
Minzolini's editorial, commissioned by Berlusconi or Dell'Utri, or mafia, are much the same thing had happened.
E 'an unbearable when we have the courage just to say once and for all?

Ps I think the reader knows that it is processing Ingroia Dell'Utri, whose decision the appeal is upon us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment