Friday, December 18, 2009

Names Of The Interior Of A Car

Pardon?

The President was released from the hospital, at home, is well, and it calms me.

I am concerned but what is happening around the event. Committed to the right to accuse the usual names such as moral instigators of the attack, the Democratic Party pledged to seek dialogue with the majority and Di Pietro, who says things to me trivial, is seen as an alien in the political and social scene.

This was expected, and for some time you will pay the consequence of that act of senseless Tartaglia. And of those who praise the attack on social networks, giving it the excuse to Schifani Maroni and to propose laws against the use of the Internet and restrictions on protesters in the streets.
I do not think that this will be possible, but only the fact of talking and a lot of people agree is a bad sign pearl democratic civilization of the country.

I wondered how it will end this whole thing and I found an answer: Tartaglia Berlusconi will meet and embrace in a television studio, probably Porta a Porta.

Forgiveness: a power that only the great people of this land and were given: the Pope, Jesus, and great kings and emperors.
Yes, it is a final provocative to the point of absurdity, but now I should not wonder about anything, it is not likely to happen? For me, no.
They'll do a poll: I will take more votes if they lose or if you punish him?
political fiction?

Unfortunately the extension of the tax shield until April at the rate of 6:07% was terribly real. How terribly real announced the theft of € 3.1 miliadi derived from the TFR that workers had chosen to deposit INPS now used for current expenses of the state. A law that began with the Prodi government in 2007 and the present government, after they had complained in the past, are their own and do it in the worst part: in fact theft.
Unfortunately when it comes to stealing all agree, the dialogue can start from there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment