Palermo, Rome and former communist. Every damn day
I wanted to write immediately after the interview, so to speak, on Dell'Utri Raitre made by the journalist, so to speak, Lucia Annunziata.
But I was so pissed that I wrote only insults.
I will not dwell on the gravity of the things said by "differently from Palermo", as defined in one of his drawings vignettta Stefano. When you see that video
and bringing the article by Peter Gomez sull'Antefatto "Store of TNT and horses and Forza Italy" on Facebook, my friend of 30 years, which I think embodies a good chunk of the electorate say right (Berlusconi, Lega Nord), said to my call to wake up with these words:
"The Annunciation is a reporter for the cock, he never talk to respondents." And then: "But the opposizone in Italy (PD and IDV) as well as to insult any law the government expects it to propose ideas? IDV says and does not say shit, known only to organize trips to Rome, Pd even worse.
Go Casini ended up winning in 2011 and is the government knows and the other 4 Fini pelagalline + some of the old mob left and right. You say wake up, but then who would you vote on the same level. Maybe the mafia will be less, cmq but they are always the clowns. "
Well, I for the friendship that binds us fifteen I have not insulted you, what would you say?
I reported these words because I think these thoughts are very common, even among the young. Decades of media regime led to a monstrous distrosione of reality.
now affects half of the Italians, but there are signs that soon many more will suffer the same brain-washing, the antibodies available are few and not always effective.
In three days there will be NO B. DAY.
hope that there are demented or infiltrators who commit acts of vandalism, will surely be a beautiful day, an initiative due. But as often happens, it will be distorted by the media, if not censored. It 'just go there, but I hope that in future there are many more events square, with themes proactive, practical, such as collecting signatures for a referendum to abolish shameful laws of the dozens of government from those of Law 30 (Biagi), the Gasparri Law, school reform, to end with the privatization water and possible legal process "short", though unfortunately had to pass.
With regard to the Berlusconi-Fini lite, well, I laugh to think that Fini face more opposition Bersani, Bersani but at least I have not voted in the primaries ...
Gradually reveal what it is: an ectoplasm of faded red that turns blue, in perfect Napolitano.
0 comments:
Post a Comment